CBD Eminent Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is CBD Eminent Limited registered as a company in England and Wales under company number 06984205 at registered office address 98 Finsbury Park Avenue, London, N4 1DS.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on http://www.cbdsystem.com (“the Site”).
- A record of any correspondence between you and us.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfilment of any orders that you place through the Site.
- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
- Information that you provide by posting materials on the Site’s forums and discussion pages.
We may collect information about the computer or mobile device from which you access the Site. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We use this information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of the computer or permanent memory of the mobile device from which you access the Site.
The cookies that we use allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the Site and to see how they move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works by, for example, ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
Another cookie the site uses is for the shopping cart. It contains no personal information, just an array of numbers that represent the products ID and quantity ordered. Its main use is so that the user does not lose their cart if they have a problem with their browser. The cookie is deleted if the user cancels or completes the order, or when it expires (after 2 hours of inactivity)
Where we store your personal data
[All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, unless you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our products or services.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email or post or telephone. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the order form or registration form on which we collect your data.
[We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 286 men aged under 16-25 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in London). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.]
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our company, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms that we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you follow any links from the Site to any third party website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If you make an access request we may charge you a fee of £10 to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.